[Rhodes22-list] New R22 Owner

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 00:40:51 -0400

You might want to send him a message directly, he sent it with out being on
the list, I let it go though and send him a message to sign up, I never saw
him sign up today, OTOH it would not have taken much to miss it

MJM
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bracknell, Keith" <keith_bracknell@groton.pfizer.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 3:34 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] New R22 Owner

> I just bought an 88 Reliant. I'm based out of Old Saybrook, CT. Can anyone
> tell me what the three plugs at the base and top of the mast are. Two of
the
> plugs have two prongs and one of them have one prong.
>
> I'm also trying to install a VHF antenna, Shakespeare 36" 5215 CX that
comes
> with 60' of Coax. Anyone will to share experience a through the cabin roof
> fitting? Or is there a simpler way to install the cable.
>
> Keith
>

> LEGAL NOTICE
> Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be
privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure
or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken)
in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an
addressee, please inform the sender immediately.