[Rhodes22-list] So any one up

Rik Sandberg rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 00:49:33 -0500

An Hour on the train and a half hour on top of that???? Whoa, No thank you
very much. Do a lot of people out there commute that far????

I had a job, years back, that was a 45 mile drive one way. Swore that I'd
never do that again. Now its about 2 miles to work maybe a little less and
I can drive it in about two minutes and walk it (if I want) in about 20
minutes.

Yeah, I know about the bed thing. Used to have one of those on the back of
my truck :-)

Rik