[Rhodes22-list] Michigan City Boat Show

Ken Wise rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 13:30:59 -0400 (EDT)

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__b9e603f91c4ee5bccc58e83b325cdb65

 Ron, I assume you saw Paul's suggestion for getting together at MC. I tried to see your pictures but was blocked, perhaps you can bring them to the dinner. Ken

Ken Wise
Awaken
Trail Creek Marina
Michigan City, IN

 --- On Tue 08/06, Ronald Lipton  wrote:
From: Ronald Lipton [mailto: lipton@sprynet.com]
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
     Cc: lipton@fnal.gov
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 09:51:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Michigan City Boat Show

> I will also be at the Michigan City boat show.  We have a house
> about a block from the beach in Long Beach Indiana if folks
> want to get together there during or after the show they
> are welcome.
>
> I have a couple of other suggestions for hotels.  There are a couple of
> nice B&Bs in the area.  The Duneland Beach Inn is a few blocks from
> my house and a two block walk from the lake.  The Creekwood Inn
> is closer to the highway but is also nice. The area around New Buffalo
> is more touristy (and pricey) but has a number of good restaurants
> (Red Arrow Roadhouse, Miller's ) and probably a number of nice
> B&Bs as well.  The Harbor Grand in New Buffalo has a nice view
> of the harbor but is probably also expensive.
>
> (I hope this mail gets through... this is my third try to get the return
> address right so the mailing list doesn't think I am spam).
>
> Ron Lipton
> Empress of Blandings
> Monroe Harbor

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__b9e603f91c4ee5bccc58e83b325cdb65

 Ron, I assume you saw Paul's suggestion for getting together at MC. I tried to see your pictures but was blocked, perhaps you can bring them to the dinner. Ken<br />
Ken Wise<br />
Awaken<br />
Trail Creek Marina<br />
Michigan City, IN<br />