[Rhodes22-list] Bedding Compound

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 13:40:13 -0400

that is basically right,

4200 is good glue about 100+-  psi
5200 is great glue 280+- psi

BTW 5200/4200 that is not complete used in 24 hours(i.e. a nail in the end
of the tub) loose most of the glue proprieties but does make good bedd
compond.

MJM

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ware, Joseph W." <joseph_ware@merck.com>
To: <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 1:36 PM
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Bedding Compound

> Michael, do I remember a post indicating 4200 is removable but 5200 is
not?

> Joe
> S/V Whisper

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.