[Rhodes22-list] He's back!

Ken Wise rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:47:10 -0400 (EDT)

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__f139293736d88a3e6b722bac1985f6d8

 Rummy, it seems to me that you will be highly thought of by 2 grandsons.Are you going to be able to make it to Kentucky Lake?

Ken Wise
Awaken
Trail Creek Marina
Michigan City, IN

 --- On Sun 08/11,   wrote:
From:  [mailto: R22RumRunner@aol.com]
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 11:00:39 EDT
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] He's back!

> Thanks Slim, it's good to be back. Two weeks of being grandparents for two
>
> active 11 year olds has worn me out. They live in Wisconsin, so I drove
> there
> to pick them up and took them back again. I'm done driving for quite some
>
> time.
> Took the boys to Myrtle Beach and also taught them to water ski on our
> lake.
> As a grandfather's last fling before I took them home, I took the boys to
> our
> local Hooter's restaurant for lunch. It was great. The girls all thought
> the
> twins were cute and gave them "special" attention. Of course I
> caught hell
> from grandma and the parents, but what the hell can they do to me? :)
> Yes, I'm back and back at working on the list and sending copies out to
> those
> of you that have patiently waiting.
>
> Rummy

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

--EXCITEBOUNDARY_000__f139293736d88a3e6b722bac1985f6d8

 Rummy, it seems to me that you will be highly thought of by 2 grandsons.Are you going to be able to make it to Kentucky Lake?<br />
Ken Wise<br />
Awaken<br />
Trail Creek Marina<br />
Michigan City, IN<br />