[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes clubs on the Chesapeake

Eaton, Gil rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:21:03 -0400

    Hi Todd,
    I think there are 4 Rhodies on the Middle River (Baltimore), one in Swan
Creek(Rock Hall), one (mine) in the upper Elk River (Elkton).  There are
others, not sure where.  There was a gathering last Memorial Day in Swan
Creek, perhaps another for Labor Day.  I am renting a house for a week at
Fairlee creek ( www.fairleepoint.com <http://www.fairleepoint.com> ) ,
waiting for our social secretary Mary Lou to come back from vacation for an
attempt at organizing another gathering, perhaps at Fairlee Point.
    gil

Gil Eaton
S/V Closing Time
Taylors's Marina
Elkton, MD
-----Original Message-----
From: Roland.John [mailto:roland.john@ensco.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2002 9:06 AM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes clubs on the Chesapeake

Todd,
I don't know of any existing groups but I met a local Rhodie named Don Clark
who is interested in starting such a group.  I think he is on vacation at
present but if you don't get a reply from him in a couple of weeks youu
should post your request again.  I know there are a number of Rhoades owners
in the area.
John Roland