[Rhodes22-list] Visiting K-Lake

Bob Weber rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 14:10:37 -0500

Ann(e?)
I will be down at Lighthouse landing on a family vacation this weekend 8/16
- 8/18 and would like to put a face to your name and see your boat if
possible.  I was planning to bring my boat but the people I will be hanging
with went ahead and rented a pontoon for 1 of the 2 days I will be there.  I
don't want to go to all the effort to launch/rig and unlaunch for those
ingrates to sail one day.  I will probably take one of the colegates for a
ride on Friday.  Do you sail out of Lighthouse?  If so I would like to meet
you Friday or Saturday ( before of after the Pontoon ride )  Also if there
is any good fishing spots or good swimming spots that we should check out
(there will be six adults and 4 kids) any local advise is appreciated.

Thanks Bob Weber
S/V Ruba