[Rhodes22-list] K Lake

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 22:12:00 EDT

--part1_91.21cd9973.2a92ff70_boundary

Glen and Doerene

Vicki and I will be at Ky Lake this year. We will arrive with our boat Sat
the 21st mid-afternoon. We plan on putting the boat in a slip while we take a
side trip to albany to see our daughter. We will be back to Ky Lake, on Late
Wed Morning for the rest of the week. We already have are cabin reservations.
I believe we will be in N-4.

Cell (515)991-6318
Home (515)987-8415

See ya there!

Tom Evans
S/V Tom's Foolery

--part1_91.21cd9973.2a92ff70_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="CG Omega" LANG="0">Glen and Doerene
<BR>
<BR>Vicki and I will be at Ky Lake this year. We will arrive with our boat Sat the 21st mid-afternoon. We plan on putting the boat in a slip while we take a side trip to albany to see our daughter. We will be back to Ky Lake, on Late Wed Morning for the rest of the week. We already have are cabin reservations. I believe we will be in N-4.
<BR>
<BR>Cell (515)991-6318
<BR>Home (515)987-8415
<BR>