[Rhodes22-list] K Lake

ellner rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:05:53 -0500

--=====================_33254359==_.ALT

Rik & Sandy:  another vote for walleye cheeks.......and I'll bet that Anne
will even make potatoes this year!!!        mary           At 10:31 PM
8/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Rick & Sandy, We second the vote for walleye cheeks, Jo says she willmake
>a rice dish and a veggie to go with tne cheeks.
>

>Ken Wise
>Awaken
>Trail Creek Marina
>Michigan City, IN

--=====================_33254359==_.ALT

Rik &amp; Sandy:&nbsp; another vote for walleye cheeks.......and I'll bet
that Anne will even make potatoes this
year!!!&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
mary&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; At 10:31
PM 8/20/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
vote for walleye cheeks, Jo says she willmake a rice dish and a veggie to
go with tne cheeks.<br>
Ken Wise<br>
Awaken<br>
Trail Creek Marina<br>