[Rhodes22-list] Mast Bending With A Mast Head Rig

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:23:36 EDT

--part1_119.163cdb1b.2a97e5b8_boundary

Keith, did the former owner provide you with a manual of his boat? I spoke
with him before deciding on a recycle, he seemed very forthright and said he
had a manual and he would include it with purchase. Sorry that is about all I
can help you at this stage of my knowledge. Dan in Brigantine

--part1_119.163cdb1b.2a97e5b8_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Keith, did the former owner provide you with a manual of his boat? I spoke with him before deciding on a recycle, he seemed very forthright and said he had a manual and he would include it with purchase. Sorry that is about all I can help you at this stage of my knowledge. Dan in Brigantine</FONT></HTML>

--part1_119.163cdb1b.2a97e5b8_boundary--