[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes Owners List.

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:11:24 EDT

--part1_11e.156ef5f4.2a98d1ec_boundary

The Rhodes Owners List is currently fully updated and can transmitted as an
attachment to a e-mail. This was made possible by a computer and software
upgrade ($1,000.00) which I recently completed. Do not hesitate to ask for a
copy of the list and please notify me of any additions or corrections to your
or other listings.
Thanks for your patience.

Rummy

--part1_11e.156ef5f4.2a98d1ec_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The Rhodes Owners List is currently fully updated and can transmitted as an attachment to a e-mail. This was made possible by a computer and software upgrade ($1,000.00) which I recently completed. Do not hesitate to ask for a copy of the list and please notify me of any additions or corrections to your or other listings.<BR>
Thanks for your patience.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11e.156ef5f4.2a98d1ec_boundary--