[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Labor Day Weekend Rhodes Rendezvous - show of hands?

Mary Lou Troy rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 21:37:41 -0400

Hey all you Chesapeake Rhodies (or other interested parties - keyword is
"party"), I haven't had much response to the question below.

The Philadelphia Folk Festival is over and we're getting ready to sail. Is
my email broken? My reputation as social secretary is on the line here. Put
up or shut up. I'm going to start demanding excuses and you all are going
to miss a very good time. Middle River Rhodies - this is a half day sail
for you. Annapolis Rhodies - it's less than a whole day to Fairlee. There
is crew space for anyone who might like to come by land.

Anyone interested? Gil, we'll see you there.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA