[Rhodes22-list] Balanced Helm

Mary Lou Troy rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:38:55 -0400

At 07:31 AM 8/27/2002 -0400, Joe wrote:

>Any Idea how far Fairlee creek is from Onancock Virginia?  Must be over 100
>miles.  Guess it's too far for a weekend sail.

Well, let's see... a three day weekend.....start early  - you might make it
by the evening of the third day. On the other hand it's only a couple of
hours out of your way by car on a trip from PA to VA.

>No matter, she's up at Nockamixion right now.

We sailed our first boat at Nockamixon some but soon ended up on the
Chesapeake. It's only about 40 minutes from the house but you can't go for
long on one tack.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA