[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Labor Day Weekend Rhodes Rendezvous - showof hands?

Clarke, Donald R (Don), NPONS rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:00:41 -0400

Hi Mary Lou,

Looks like we are going to have to miss most of the weekend. We are =
taking our son to his first day at college. Mom says that is what is =
happening on Sunday (period). We are considering a day trip on Saturday, =
plans still in complete. More to follow....

Don Clarke
S/V Certainty