[Rhodes22-list] Re: [rhodes-list] Labor Day Weekend Rhodes Rendezvous - s...

Mary Lou Troy rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:03:04 -0400

--=====================_5950937==_.ALT

OK Tom, excuse accepted. Any time you and your friends feel like rafting in
Swan Creek, let us know. Actually, we've never been into Bodkin. Where are
the good spots? Maybe we'll try to make it over there sometime soon. We
plan to do a lot of sailing in September and October. We do plan to go to
Annapolis but nothing firm about dates yet - probably Friday or Saturday.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA

At 08:41 AM 8/27/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>hi
>sorry i cant make it...will be in bodkin creek rafting with
>friends....will you be at the annapolis show...which day...would like to
>meet some rhodies
>tom

--=====================_5950937==_.ALT

OK Tom, excuse accepted. Any time you and your friends feel like rafting
in Swan Creek, let us know. Actually, we've never been into Bodkin. Where
are the good spots? Maybe we'll try to make it over there sometime soon.
We plan to do a lot of sailing in September and October. We do plan to go
to Annapolis but nothing firm about dates yet - probably Friday or
Saturday.<br><br>
Mary Lou<br>
1991 R22 Fretless<br>
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA<br><br>
At 08:41 AM 8/27/2002 -0400, you wrote:<br>
sorry i cant make it...will be in bodkin creek rafting with
friends....will you be at the annapolis show...which day...would like to
meet some rhodies <br>