[Rhodes22-list] Boat stuff

Michael Meltzer rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:06:18 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_007B_01C24E7A.8D5E2850

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it :-) the theme song for =
Kentucky Lake might be "Singing in the Rain". And for marketing resons I =
think a biinki model would work much better than elton, I fact Elton =
might drive down sales as people raise thier hand to thier eye to shield =
them from the picture :-)

I hear you about the cross posts.

MJM

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Ed Kroposki=20
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org=20
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:42 AM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Boat stuff

Michael:
        Need to watch that it doesn't wind up on both list.  Sail Net =
might get uppidity.  Maybe a requirement would be to bring the items to =
a Rhodes22 gathering and take a picture of Elton demonstrating how the =
cushions, etc. are used.  If he wants the free advertizing, let him get =
in the picture. =20
       You have Kentucky Lake coming up.  Rummy wants a vist from Elton.
        That way everyone who wants to list items on the list will have =
to get involved.  It will avoid future conflicts and problems.
                                   Ed K
----- Original Message -----=20