[Rhodes22-list] Epoxy, glue, What kind

Ed Kroposki rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:54:43 -0400

Roger:
           Yesterday, when I was having some email/computer problems, I sent
a post to the list about "Which epoxy, glue to use"  when attaching a rail
to the mast.  I think that the post went the same place as the first part of
the reply to you.
            A few weeks ago there were some comments on the list about what
to use on screws to the Mast.  The comments were embedded in the replys
about fixing something else.
             One of the replies said use epoxy, but didn't say which.
Another said use Loctite, but again didn't say which Loctite (they do make
several types)
              Comments please.

Ed K