[Rhodes22-list] Is it a Rhodes, or is it Memorex?

Bill Effros rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:13:31 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01C2501E.A80472E0

Todd,

Stan is better at building boats than writing instruction manuals, and =
he spends far more time building than writing.

I'm sure this list will create a whole new set of documents, complete =
with photographs, explaining how to do things that have never been =
documented.

In the process Stan and Elton may develop a new revenue source selling =
parts kits to the hundreds of owners with older boats who would like to =
upgrade.

Please continue to take photographs and post them to the list. =
Technically oriented people will gladly answer your questions. Others =
will take your photographs and the technical answers, and convert them =
into instruction manuals anyone can use in the future.

Stan is lurking in the background, still spending more time building =
than writing, but if we get something wrong he'll let us know.

This process will accelerate during the off-season, and it will be good =
for everyone.

Bill Effros

----- Original Message -----=20