[Rhodes22-list] Document library

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 12:25:04 EDT

--part1_25.2cf0e964.2aa0f660_boundary

Dear Sprocket or whatever,

I don't understand you. You ask questions of this list which is comprised of
owners, not the manufacturer and when you get answers you don't like, you
pout. GET OVER IT. If you want help, play nice or take your boat and go
elsewhere.

Rummy

--part1_25.2cf0e964.2aa0f660_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Dear Sprocket or whatever,<BR>
<BR>
I don't understand you. You ask questions of this list which is comprised of owners, not the manufacturer and when you get answers you don't like, you pout. GET OVER IT. If you want help, play nice or take your boat and go elsewhere.<BR>
<BR>
Rummy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_25.2cf0e964.2aa0f660_boundary--