[Rhodes22-list] Document library

David Rasberry rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:08:03 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C25071.B61A5220

Toad,

There are no big secrets to a Rhodes. The factory support is quite good if
you give them a call. The Rhodes 22 is a limited production semi-custom boat
which is generally built and equipped to suit the original owner's desires.
As such there is a lot more variation in minor equipment and rigging details
than is typical of mass production boats like Catalina and Hunter. Most of
the hardware is standard off the shelf stuff from major manufacturers,
except for items like the IMF mast and furler system and proprietary
equipment like the motor mount. If people are reluctant to say "this is the
way it is" its because your boat may be a bit different than theirs and they
don't want to give bad advice.

Razz
  -----Original Message-----
  From: rhodes22-list-admin@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-admin@rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Toad the Wet Sprocket
  Sent: Friday, August 30, 2002 9:54 AM
  To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
  Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Document library

  Gil,

      I never meant to imply anything.  I am just curious  why everything
about the Rhodes 22 is like a big secret and such a mystery that no can talk
about.  Do I need to know a password and handshake to get into the
fraternity?? .  Like one of those info-mercials about how to make it big in
realestate....no useful information unless you come to the seminar/show and
buy the tapes???  Cant exchange  documents?  come on now!!!!  I inherited a
boat with no sails and most of what was there was screwed up.   It would be
different if there was some kind of customer support.    Oops,  I  guess I
am not since I didn't buy new.   Believe me....I am biting my tongue so I
don't anger the gods.  I should have bought the Chrysler 26 when I had the
chance.

  Please respond to sprocket80@hotmail.com