[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a used Rhodes

rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 18:01:25 EDT

Ed
i,m not quite sure if I have seen your boat or not. The reason is that a few
month ago my wife and I drove to Anderson and we discovered a Marina called
Blue Water. There we meet a very nice sailor and he showed us some boats, and
it was not long that my eyes discovered a Boat call Rhodes. I ask the guy and
he got the key from the Marina and he was very nice to show us a Rhodes.

Well, IM not sure if this the same boat. Anyhow I usually drive 385 to 26
which I call the long way and or on holidays like this I take 321 and than
into I 95. It takes me about 5hr.

I will be back in Greenville on Wednesday and i will call you from there, and
maybe we can meet.

My work phone in SC is 864-989-5766

Have a nice weekend, and thank for getting back with me.

Karl