[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22 manual online

General Boats rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 05:00:43 -0400

Dear Rhodies:

We will try to respond to your thread re some of GBI's policies in an unconventional manner - a series of e-mails tied to the issue
of the particular Rhodes owner (or sailor)..

Response #2.

Re William Barry's "odd part":

Will is a bright youngster who has not yet ventured into the real world of business.

To ask us to merely monitor the list and only be required to say "correct or incorrect" is a full time job - which, by the way, we
would be pleased to do.  Only who is going to feed us?  Almost everyone on this list has a job that gives them money every week, no
matter how much time they steal from it to have fun time on the List.  We do not.  So Will's position, while laudable,  is simple
not feasible.

stan/gbi