Fwd: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Vista Jay Bimini Support

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:42:30 -0800 (PST)

Mary Lou
I'm glad you asked:-) Just so happens I have another
pic:-)  Been playing with my new scanner in case you
hadn't already guessed; see attachment.

Yeah, there is a adjustable support pole on each side.
 Still got to have the forward straps.  Yeah, it folds
up and lays against the support poles.  Did you happen
to see the pic I sent (I think last night)of the stern
of my boat at anchor?  They release easy enough, if
you wanted to fold it forward but it looks much better
laid back against the support poles. Looks more
traditional.  When I finally decided to level the
support poles, that made it look much better too.  I
originally thought it would need an upward support;
but it didn't.  I have a bimini boot that I covers it
when it is folded up.
Steve