[Rhodes22-list] ATTN: Ben Schultz

Ben Schultz BenS@ApproSystems.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:28:13 -0600

Thanks for your persistence in trying to contact me.  Some others have
mentioned my phone problems.  I'll have to have that checked.  Outgoing
calls are fine.

I got your eamil too, but have not have time to look at it.  It is
uncharacteristically busy at work right now.  I can't explain why.  Usually,
our clients go on vacation now through New Year's!

Thanks again for checking back with me.

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: William P. Barry, III [mailto:wp.barry@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, November 30, 2002 14:20
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] ATTN: Ben Schultz

I have not yet recieved a response with the order form. Have tried to
contact via phone, but does not seem to be working. I have put in the lands
end order. Today, Saturday November 30, 2002. I have 14 days and the order
MUST be released.If I do not recieve the order form in less than 5, Your
order will not be processed. Thank You. Will Barry

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the information from
your system and contact the sender.