[Rhodes22-list] The weather.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:19:23 EST

In case anybody cares, the weather in SC is miserable tonight and expected to
get only worse. We have about 7500 homes without power already and about a
quarter of an inch of ice on everything. It's supposed to get colder and
continue to rain with snow and ice accumulating up towards two inches
tonight. So, if you don't hear from me for a couple of days.....don't worry,
we just are trying to keep the fires lit. Thank goodness for laptops with
battery's. I'd go nuts without my Internet.
So far we've been lucky. The lights flickered twice today, but managed to
stay on.

Rummy