[Rhodes22-list] The weather.

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:31:57 -0600

Hang in there Rummy,

I don't envy you guys down there a bit when you do finally get a winter
storm. First of all, they're damned near always ice storms. These can
sometimes be terribly destructive. Second, none of those homeboys down
there have a clue what to do when there's a snow flake in the air, let
alone a road covered by a sheet of ice. Third, the highway departments
there not only don't know what to do with it, they have NO equipment to do
it with. Simply put Rummy, YOUR SCREWED, until God takes the stuff
away.  :-) :-) Hope you bought bread and milk.

I feel better now, we only got an inch of snow last night.
Rik