[Rhodes22-list] The weather.

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 06:13:30 EST

Rik,
You are correct. When it snows or the rain freezes, we stay home. People not
only don't know how to drive in this kind of weather, but they don't even
take the smallest of precautions such as buying mud and snow tires for their
vehicles. They can't figure out why slick tires don't have any grip.
Last night I was talking with Alex when the power went out. It came back on
shortly after that, but it was a stressful day. This morning we're at 33
degrees and the rain has melted the ice from the trees. I think we're out of
the woods on this storm without any major damage.

Rummy