[Rhodes22-list] Cell Phone Issues

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:19:25 -0600

Brad,

I have AT&T on my cell. Don't talk on the cell a lot. Started out with 600
minutes a month. No weekends, no special times, no nothing else and
absolutely no roaming charges, just 600 minutes whenever/wherever I want. I
think that was 89 bucks a month. It's been good most anywhere I have gone.
Of course there are some rural areas that just plain don't have any towers
yet, but I don't think any of the places you named would have that trouble.
I've been a lot happier with my service than my wife has with hers. I think
she's with T- Mobile or something like that.

Good luck,
Rik