[Rhodes22-list] Wally, Yes you can fly the jet

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:02:35 -0800 (PST)

Wally, there are 6 buttons on the glareshield.  One of
them says LAND.  There's one or two steps I left out
but the instruction manual is located in the ships
library next to the crash axe (oops) I mean nail
clippers.  Call me if you have any problems.  Brad.

PS.  If you hear gurgling in the background you called
my old phone.