[Rhodes22-list] MJM- R22.org Updates

Michael Meltzer mjm@michaelmeltzer.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 00:43:56 -0500

I gave it a quick look, looking good, I am up studying for 2 interviews tomorrow and need to put in a full day after that, Do not
rush to grow up, it sucks :-). BTW what happened with the minni BMW?, I need your 3 initials for a user_id and a password(case
counts), send it to me back channel, should have you up on Tuesday(night) time permitting.

MJM

----- Original Message -----
From: "William P. Barry, III" <wp.barry@att.net>
To: "The Rhodes 22 mail list" <rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 12:16 AM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] MJM- R22.org Updates

Well, I finally have myself organized again, and I began to look at the R22 pages again. So far i have not really looked into the
organized locations of the photos, but just the overall format and layout of the pages themselves. I realize that your schedules may
be fully booked, but when you have a chance I posted some changes that I thought might be easier on the eyes at
www.basicbee.com/wpbarry I put the homepage together, and also reorganized some of the linked pages and changed a few of the links,
themselves.
-Will