[Rhodes22-list] GPS

Bob Weber ruba1811@hotmail.com
Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:16:31 -0600

Hi All, Putting together my christmas list and keep coming back to the
notion that I want a GPS.  I don't really need it - sail on an inland lake -
but I still want it to use for night time sailing, racing and occasional
trailer sailing.  Since it will be little more than a toy I am not looking
for an expensive model.  Anyone have experience with low end GPS's?  WM has
a Garmin Mariner for about a buck sixty that seems to fit the bill (the only
short coming is it doesnt float)  Well any thoughts are appreciated.  Bob
Weber