[Rhodes22-list] GPS

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 16:00:16 -0800 (PST)

Hey Bob!  Go to sailnet.com and do a search on GPS.
The second article is a great review on entry level
GPS's.  The other items are good as well.  I'll be in
your neighborhood on Thursday.  My dad, 82, is still
driving and his truck quit.  I've got a 2000 Toyota
Tacoma sitting in my driveway gathering dust so I'm
giving it to him for Christmas.  He lives about 30
miles from your lake.  Turn the heat up this week.  I
moved from that area because ITS TOO DAMN COLD! Brad.