[Rhodes22-list] Anne from Brad

brad haslett flybrad@yahoo.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:28:57 -0800 (PST)

Anne, Should know by three or four this afternoon what
my fate is.  Most of the week long trips depart on
Monday and the Asian/Pacific/South American stuff
departs on the AM launch so I expect to go
short/domestic if at all.  I'll e-mail as soon as the
schedule firms up.The following week is all New York -
LA stuff so the next opportunity to get to my parents
would be the 21st thru the 23rd.  Everyone thinks
Santa works on Christmas Eve, that's bull, its me who
gets toys there on time.  Its just as quick to drive
straight to your place as it is to cut over from I-55
and a more pleasant drive.  If it doesn't work out
this week or next we'll try and join up at Pickwick or
you can swing by here on the way home.  I don't plan
to launch until March or so anyway.  SailCare is
taking their sweet time so you don't want to wait much
longer to send yours off.  Brad.