[Rhodes22-list] Question?

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 07:56:30 -0600

Hello, Nanuk of the North checking in. Sorry to disappoint you Paul, but we
have virtually no snow here in Mid-Minnesota. Cumulatively, we really have
had about a foot already, but it has all melted since. Sorry to let you
down, I'm afraid this won't be good for our reputation.

Rik (not really Nanuk)