[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Through-Transom Drains

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 08:16:09 -0800 (PST)

Hey Anne
Me too, Heber Springs is a nice drive during the
winter to ,if for no other reason, get out of the
house.  I hated not having the boat in the water last
winter  (did my 3 year haul out).  But since I did my
bottom job then; I'm good for another 3 years.  I'll
sail every chance I get this winter.  And our yacht
club has a Frostbite series which is alway fun.
Steve