[Rhodes22-list] The lists.

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:36:35 -0500

Rummy,

I know I am whining .... but typically when scheduled for these type of
meetings most  companies I have worked for had at least one golf outing to
break up the sessions. We don't have any thing planned. It seems a waste to
go to a resort on the beach in Boca and not enjoy. I would of rather just
been locked in a hotel for a week in Atlanta instead of flying down to South
Florida.

Signed,

Lazy American Worker