[Rhodes22-list] Tongue Weight

Eaton, Gil GEaton@IKON.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:56:23 -0500

	Hi Joe,
	I had a full tank of water trailering from Rock Hall at the end of
the season.  Not intentional, but it takes so much time to empty the tank
with the electric pump.  I also had the Yammer 9.9 on the back as well since
I ran out of time, think the water helped.  I could run about 55 mph with
Admiral, BIG sheepdog and the Rhodes with a '97 Blazer.
	I think the key is how to empty the water in a reasonably fast
manner.
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Ware, Joseph W. [mailto:joseph_ware@merck.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 9:34 AM
To: List Rhodes (E-mail)
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Tongue Weight

Has anyone used the water tank as ballast while trailering?  Seems filling
it up would add weight up front, then pump it out when done.

Joe

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that
may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this
message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this
message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete
it.

==