[Rhodes22-list] Tongue Weight

Ware, Joseph W. joseph_ware@merck.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:34:11 -0500

Ed, I'm going to give it a try

Thanks, Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: Kroposki [mailto:kroposki@innova.net]
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 12:08 AM
To: 'The Rhodes 22 mail list'
Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Tongue Weight

Joe,

    I don't have a digitized picture.  I have a standard 1984 Triad
trailer for the Rhodes22. The rubber bumper/stopper for the boat sticks
out toward the front about 18".  I just clamp the motor on the metal
bracket.  Moves the motor weight from the back to the front.  I have
been to Florida and and back to SC that way.  Worked fine.  Didn't need
to redesign the trailer.

    Used to have a digitizer, however, about this time last year my
computer died.  The digitizer had to have an old xt type computer to
work.  I just have not gotten around to getting a compatible scanner.
Been getting accessories for the boat.

On my trailer the holder is moved all the way forward.  Actually rusted
all the way forward.  Couldn't adjust it if I wanted to.

                           Ed K

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.