[Rhodes22-list] Chicago

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:26:48 -0600

OK so far we've  got;

Glen and Dorene Barerra
Ron and Becky Lipton
Julie Thorndycraft and Dan Deweese (sp?)
Rik Sandberg and Sandy Johnson

If I am missing anybody please slap me up-side the head and get my
attention again.

Dorene, will you and Glen be willing to set up the usual Saturday night
dinner thing???

Folks if your coming, it's a good thing to get on the list so that we can
make arrangements for a large enough space at the dinner table on Saturday
night.

Don't be shy. C'mon down, we always have a good time. It's great fun to
actually meet, in person, all the folks you talk sailing with on the
internet all year.

Rik