[Rhodes22-list] mast

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:46:54 -0800 (PST)

OOOOOOOOOO is a sad day!!!!! A Rhodes tradition has
now come to an end.  For the past 5 or 6 years, every
6 months of so I have looked forward to our cannon
ball discussions of IMF vs Standard.  It does appear
that our traditonal debates concerning this subject
has come to a close.  We should take a few seconds for
a moment of silence as we bid fairwell to this time
honor tradition................  The list will never
be the same:-)
TGIF
Steve

PS-Snowing here but not sticking. Nasty day outside!!!