[Rhodes22-list] mast

Steve Alm salm@mn.rr.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:36:56 -0600

Gene,
You were originally asking if the IMF ever gets fouled or other operational
problems--reefing, etc.  I think Todd is saying that a standard main can get
fouled too.  Neither system is completely fool-proof but both get the job
done.  It seems that you're mainly concerned about weather the IMF indeed
works well.  It does.  But now we're all curious about Stan's new retirement
strategy.  Can't wait to hear more about that one.
Slim