[Rhodes22-list] True Confessions

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:58:04 -0600

Ken,

You bet! We'll look forward to seeing you guys. I should have her home by
then. I do have to go to Seattle to get her though so I haven't been able
to take any pictures yet. The ones I attached before are just from the
sales ad.

Hey, if you guys are coming to the show, I better get your names on the
list for supper on Saturday night. Assuming of course, you're going to be
there on Saturday night. You are, right?

Say hi to Jo for us.

Rik