[Rhodes22-list] surveying

gene phares shoejg@yahoo.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 05:44:13 -0800 (PST)

thanx for your opinions/ideas. that's what I'm looking for. the more the merrier. emails are great. If I purchase a Rhodes 22 I'm almost positive it'll be from GB. the only other option would be a steal on a late model from a private owner. that probably ain't gonna happen. I won't buy a boat now. I'm going to take lessons and sail free with all you Rhodies ;) then make a purchase after I'm certain that sailing is for me and Her. keep the pointy side up.