[Rhodes22-list] True Confessions

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:43:14 -0600

Anne,

Don't worry, like I said, you will get a first hand look at our new baby
come next September. I've kind of made up my mind that I am going to have a
vacation right then, that's shortly after we close the race track and we
really need a break about that time. We both like LHL and the KY Lake area
and we've sure as heck got a lot more exploring to do before we will have
seen anywhere near all of it. This boat is still easily trailerable
although I will probably utilize the travelift at LHL rather than ramp
launching her. (another plus for LHL)

When Sandy and I sail, it's just her and I, almost all the time. When we
got to looking at different boats, we decided to worry less about cockpit
space and more about a roomy cabin. When you see it, you will be amazed at
how roomy this cabin feels, plus, you can stand straight up in it, anywhere
you want.

We have had such a good time and made so many good friends at the Ky Lake
gathering that I can't see us not continuing to go there. It just works out
too well. LHL is a nice place, the lake is huge, it's quiet and not very
populated, I can drive there in one long day and our good friend Anne lives
there. What more could we ask????

Rik