[Rhodes22-list] cannon mount

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 15:11:24 EST

Brad,
That's a good question. Experience would tend to go with total lack of
alcohol, but that's no fun, so I would have to guess that at least one bottle
per person prior to firing the first shot. Then it comes down to distance,
aim and who can stand to wait until they have a clear shot without panicking.
I would think that at least a ten knot wind would be required to make it
interesting. Anything above fifteen knots would certainly rule out any skill
being involved. Now, this is where it gets interesting, because when dumb
luck is involved, I got me a guardian angel. I WIN.......you sink from at
least two broadside shots....direct hits.......dismast the boat and glurg,
glurg, glurg......so much for positive flotation.

Rummy......Go Packers.