[Rhodes22-list] cannon mount

R22RumRunner@aol.com R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:55:34 EST

Dear MJM,
As a former U.S. Army tank commander in Vietnam, I have actually played and
used effectively many of the toys you can only imagine you might be able to
use. My weapon of choice was the fifty caliber machine gun, turret mounted.
However, in the interest of sportsmanship and fairness, I chose a cannon
because it's not very accurate and just about everyone's lack of experience
with one which kind of levels the playing field. It's really no fun going
into a firefight with the odds stacked to much in your favor. :) Besides,
most of the weapons you and Brad mentioned aren't readily available to the
civilian population, and for good reason I might add. Cannons are relatively
simple to manufacture and use. You can find one in front of almost every Post
Office or Reserve Unit building in this country.

Rummy