[Rhodes22-list] Boca Raton Resort and Club

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:50:51 -0500

Bob,

You are correct, Boca Beach Resort is first class!!!! Our home office is in
Boca and rumor is we are coming back next year. I heard we got a hell of a
deal due to high vacancy rates. I think we had 800 rooms and once we set
foot on the grounds we never left for four days. The place is extrmemely
well run. I have been to dozens of these type meetings and never seen one so
well run.

The place is also a magnet for beautiful women. I have never seen so many
women vacationing with their grandfathers!

Wally