[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:49:08 -0500

Ric,

Just curious have you ever sailed a Flicka? Not that it matters, I never
sailed a Rhodes Bantam or Rhodes 22 before I bought one. I was wondering
what type of performance the Flicka has. I would imagine it would point well
and also perform well in a blow. I would also guess that it is not speedy in
light air.

I agree with others; keeping the boat in the water equals more sailing time.

Wally