[Rhodes22-list] ATTN Rik Sandberg

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:56:14 -0600

Will

Oh Good. I was hoping that it wouldn't get held up in the Christmas rush
too badly.

Have to laugh. Sent your check on Saturday morning, you got it today, (3
business days) I sent that normal first class. I sent a check to Seattle a
week ago Monday and it finally arrived there this Monday (7 business days).
Sent that one registered, priority mail, cost about $6.50 vs 37 cents for
yours. Think I wasted my money???? Some priority!!! :-) :-)

The shirts arrived yesterday and they look great. You should have said you
were fronting the money for that deal, I'd have sent your check sooner. At
any rate, thanks much.

Rik