[Rhodes22-list] Congrats, Rik!

Rik Sandberg sanderico@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 19:10:29 -0600

Rummy,

Yeah, the Apostles are where Sandy and I were first bitten by the sailing
bug about 10 or 12 years ago. Spent 3 days and a couple nights on another
couple's forty footer. Wish I could remember what kind of boat it was, GAWD
it was NICE. Absolutely gorgeous area too, mostly national park. Sailing
there is kinda like sailing on a really huge lake but at the same time it's
sheltered. All those islands break up the waves from the rest of the lake.
I will sail over there, for sure!!!

Rik